with Debra Engle
Sunday, Sept. 27, 2015
12:30 to 3:00 p.m.
Mind & Body Spiritual Center
The Banks Building
615 First Ave NE
Minneapolis Mn 55413
Have you ever felt like fear holds you back or keeps you stuck? Do you find yourself worried about relationships or situations that you don’t know how to change? Do anxious thoughts reinforce the negative messages that swirl around you every day?
Those fears can wear you out and make it hard to live with contentment and joy—or to find the love and success you deserve. But with a simple prayer, you can ask for healing and see the struggles in life fade away.
Based on the best-selling book The Only Little Prayer You Need, this workshop gives you a simple but powerful tool you’ll use over and over again. Through this interactive workshop, you’ll learn how to…
• Identify the fear-based thinking that keeps you stuck.
• Become aware of thoughts rooted in love and those rooted in fear.
• Let go of the “rattles in your dashboard,” the deep-seated thoughts that get in your way.
• Address fear-based thoughts about everything from finances to relationships, health concerns
to family conflicts.
• Achieve a new level of self-love and acceptance.
• Understand and practice forgiveness in a new light.
• Recognize how your inner shifts will result in changes around you.
• Live fear-lessly to create a better life for yourself, your loved ones and the world.
Books will be available for purchase and signing.
Deb will also be speaking at the 11 a.m. service at the Mind & Body Spiritual Center on the 27th. Please join us!
Debra Engle is the author of The Only Little Prayer You Need: The Shortest Route to a Life of Joy, Abundance and Peace of Mind, featuring a foreword by the Dalai Lama, and Grace from the Garden: Changing the World One Garden at a Time. Co-founder of an international women’s program of personal and spiritual growth, she offers workshops and coaching in life skills and writing/publishing. Her unique blend of inspiration and practical solutions helps her readers and clients find their inner clarity, courage and wisdom—an unstoppable combination.